Our boxes are Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) approved which means the board comes from responsibly managed forests. We also print our packs using vegetable-based inks.
Why is the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) or ‘tick tree’ logo so important on our packaging?
Because forests require careful management to ensure their ongoing health and sustainability. It’s vital to attend to our woodlands properly for the health of the planet and its population.
smol will ONLY ever source card from FSC approved sources because it:
- Helps protect animal habitats
- Maintains biodiversity
- Protects old growth trees
- Ensures zero deforestation
- Protects the rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Ensures fair wages/safe work environments for forestry workers