‘I’m a Celeb’ returns to our screens tonight and sees Dec (or is it Ant? We have no idea, no one really knows for sure which one is which anyway) partner up with Holly Willoughby for the first time to take 10 ‘celebrities’through their paces in the Australian outback.
They will face all manner of horrors over the next 2 months; starvation, snakes, damp sleeping conditions and the possibility that someone brought an acoustic guitar to play ‘Wonderwall’ around the campfire 😜
In the unexpected possibility that this encourages you to go camping, we’ve compiled our top 5 tips for keeping your clothes clean and fresh – even if you’re not.
- Keep daily outfits in plastic bags to avoid any spillages or leakages.
- Have a dedicated compartment or bag to put all your dirty washing in.
- Find somewhere to hang up damp or wet clothes so they have a chance to dry.
- Don’t camp in Scotland or anywhere where there is any chance of rain or mud.
- In fact, save yourself the bother and don’t go at all.
What we’re trying to say is, Dec can keep those kangaroo testicles and witchetty grubs to himself.
They might have Bushtucker Trials, but we have....
🙌 free trials; sign up for yours today 🙌
big is dead, long live smol.