Now that the excitement of New Years has started to wear off, and 2020 is upon us, a lot of us will be re-evaluating our hastily made New Years resolutions.
It was a nice idea to promise you’d go to the gym 5 times a week, or that you’d learn a new language but, let’s be honest, by the time February and March rolls around those resolutions will be a distant memory.
The problem with New Years resolutions is that they’re always so unrealistic… so we’ve compiled a list of realistic resolutions for you to achieve this year!
- Clothes will be folded approximately 4-5 business days after they have been washed. Any family member wanting express delivery (folded within 2-3 days) can pay extra for this service.
- Stop putting laundry loads in the washing machine and forgetting about them. It only means you’ll have to wash them again!
- Just accept the fact that there is a wormhole in your washing machine that sucks up odd socks. Once you accept that losing socks is out of your control, you’ll be a lot happier.
- The chair in your bedroom is not for putting semi-dirty clothes on. The chair in your bedroom is not for putting semi-dirty clothes on. The chair in your bedroom is not for putting semi-dirty clothes on. Repeat this mantra every night and maybe, just maybe, the dreaded chair will stay empty.
- Save money, time and the planet by buying laundry detergent from smol at only 16p a wash. Less chemicals, cruelty free, vegan, and packaged in recycled and recyclable materials. (And we do dishwasher tablets, too! Only 15p per wash.) Easy savings, realistic resolutions. Hello, 2020!
Happy New Year everyone!
big is dead, long live smol.